Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Chill'in By The Fireplace


Its going good...
A pretty cool night and ripe for sparking up the backyard pit. I always like to kick it and do a lil thinking, a lil music or maybe a lil TV to the right in the gazebo. I made it so the Tele, swings out in any direction(not shown). Sounds like i'm doing a lil bragging here huh? Dam right! I always take pride in my recreational creations etc. I enjoy doing it and then...I ENJOY IT when completed! Works for me!


the gazebo/spa area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter