Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Thursday, September 30, 2004

My Second Restored Auto


before restoring (black top)

I bought this for $300- and it was in running condition but needed lots of work in and out. I restored it years agobut then the clutch went out and as it sat in my driveway one rainy season, water crept into the motor area and managed to fill one of my cylinders (i left one spark plug loose). The engine was now seized up and no good unless i rebuilt it. Long story short - Inow have a new and bigger engine and i need to finish the wiring next then begin on the inside and out once again. Same color only alil more deeper red/burgandy but basically the same. This was a real project then and again but fun and worth it. My favorite top down cruising...a warm summer night on alonely desert highway.


1970 Fiat 124 Spyder after (tan top)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter