Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Monday, October 17, 2005

And then there is brrrr... Winter

Ok, its not really that bad but lately we have had some pretty narly Thunderstorms! hah nothing like the mess over yonder in New/OLD Orleans. Maybe soon to be "NEW" again? I like my lil storms just fine thank you! We can hang with this! So now its time to fire up the ol' heater and start sleeping with my window closed. I always have it open too cause i likes my fresh air at night. Oh well... Winter only means one thing to me...hiking time once again! My leggs are darn near ready to fall off ! Thats a joke son. The Holidays are soon here...are you ready for the madness? I'm not even gonna sweat it. Bring it on! Yeh, narly dude!...thats what i said. narly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter