Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Moving it Outdoors...

(The poor man's laptop)

I started this on my Birthday (10-1). Obviously had nothing better to do! But anyway, i thought it would be great to do all my writing and the such "outdoors" in the coolness of my lil cove area. What the hey, thats why i made it for afterall.

I mean its like for those hot summer days when a cool green private area of the yard really comes in handy. Even if its now close to winter...so what, i'll still be outside enjoying the cool night air too. I'm basically a outdoor guy anyway!



(the inside cove area and the outside yard view)

So i took my G3 out and set it up. Its been sitting in my room under my Pc for awhile and now that i have a new LCD panel, i can take the other monitor out too.
Last Summer i had a old computer out there but now it'll be the Mac. Oh,i'll cover it up real good and make sure its protected. i like my mac!
Sometimes i light a few candles around for ambience. Its pretty cool and cozy! My lil doggy falls asleep on my lap as i type out blurbs. Search the internet radio for a lil between the ears atmosphere and i'm so set!

Anyway...Happy Birthday Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter