Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The cold, an old, and a X

Looks like this cold spell isn't going anywhere soon!
I'm still trying to ajust to it but it just chills my bones!!! We Californians some how get by...
I do like the rain but haven't gotten out to play in it yet, maybe tomorrow.
Anyway...
Just finished setting up and putting together a blogsite for a old friend who happens to be married to my X-wife. I went over to their house for dinner once and found it to be very interesting but not at all enlightening. I was cool with it but my bud was feeling a lil uneasy sitting there at the dinner table with two x's. I did ask him how he felt and thats when he mentioned it. I thought it was a funny scene but all i know in hind-sight...better him than me!

So anyway, i wanted to help them out and put up a site for their non profit ministry of helping folks with food and stuff. Its a good thing they're doing so why not! I know they will appreciate it and any help they can get, besides... thats what old friends are for, oh and x wives too i guess. Strange...hehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter