Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Monday, October 18, 2004

ahh..Go Take A Hike!



Went Up to Griffith Park today (Sunday)

I took my lil dog for a much waited for walk/hike. I walk the trails then break away into the hiking paths. Thats a workout! I been waiting for some rain to come our way just so i could go up. My favorite time is when it just rains or is raining lightly (or heavily,i don't care) and everything has that wonderful freshness about it. It really does refresh my soul!

So i take my warm clothes and umbrella, cause as much as i love the rain around me i rather it stay around me (better drier than not). I also take my little pocket radio so at times i can have some good mellow jazz or easy classical music for ambience, and i'm really into my ambience. It sets the right mood...whatever it maybe at that moment.

Went up to the very top, a favorite place i stop off at over looking all of the city, the Hollywood Sign, the distant reflection from the ocean and then lay back and look at the clouds pass me by, resting and soaking it all in... ahh, so relaxing! It seems that this weather brings out the energy in me even more than Summer.

Anyway, thats what i did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter