Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Here Kitty Kitty...no more kitty!


Well, it looks like my little friend of some years has finally left me.
He got sick and the last time i saw him not doing so well and
wouldn't eat when he came around. When he took his daily stroll
never to come back...

We both had something in common...
I got him as a kitten for my (X)-girlfriend cause she had mentioned
she always wanted one. Turns out that just after a week or so,
she tossed him out, so i brought him home with me. Another week
later it was my turn to get tossed! We became drinking buddies,
listened to country music and cried in our beer.

He was now one of 10 cats around here, something he started
just before i had him "fixed". After that...he was never the same.
I felt sorry for him but the cat needed to stop screwing around
and bringing all his bitches here to have kittens! Oh well, at least
i have his offspring to remember him by. I went looking for him
but nothing. Farewell my lil kitty kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter