Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

The R_A_I_N ...FINALLY !


Blue skies & clouds

I been waiting and waiting
Like the Love of my dreams waiting
Waiting waiting, anticapating
RAIN
Now comes gently
Then suddenly i'm flooded with joy
Flooded to my knees... if you please
Ahh, freshness, wettness
the air so sweet
RAIN
now falls...
and i close my eyes



1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Ah....you said it! Unfortunately we didn't have as much here in Ventura but it was wonderful to fall asleep listening to the hard rain hitting the roof last night! Glorious rain! Love it. Now I'm hoping it stays for a couple of days. Here's hoping we have a nice wet, cool fall and winter!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter