Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Me...



Just me, nothing more...nothing less! Always looking so serious! (not really) But i am smiling, inside...

Been through this and that...who hasn't.

Me? Grown by leaps and bounds, by tripping on my own feet at times and learning it the harder way... always learning it seems more so the older i become.

Wiser? I like to think so, but only others who know me can answer that.

In touch with my soul and the elements around me.

Me? A Spiritual Man by Nature, with Nature and My Father.

A dying breed in many ways, many senses, a believer of being unique

not a follower of the masses or their mentality.

I am being who i was meant to be...

nothing more nothing less...

just me


"Be True to Yourself , Be True to Others... Avoid the Fools in Life , Lest You Become as One"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter