Life in Echo Park

North of Downtown L.A. is where you'll find Echo Park. A place where i was born and raised... A place where i can always find solitude with its distant echos. Not your typical neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is life here...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Good Genes !

Thats what the doc said when he read me my lab results! Good to know. I spent alot of time downtown today. I took over 120 photos from every angle. The buildings are cool. This is just one...L.A.'s newest music hall.




So..
I wanted to work on my spider but it was too late already so maybe tomorrow if it doesn't start to rain again. Friday is the day but you never know! If it does rain... I will go hiking or should i say hit the trails which isn't really hiking just walking no climbing or going off the beaten path today. Walking is good, as long as its a nice light rain day. So peaceful and enjoyable! Think i'll spark up the fire later too if its not raining. I wouldn't mind burning some wood before it gets too wet. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Site Meter